- "It is amazing how well you've come to know me and have been able to customize the program for my specific needs. You've made me feel special and worthy of being healthy, happy and living a full, rich and productive life again. Thank you for the amazing and 'life changing' week." - E - CRPS
- "Traci, you have been empowering and have given me another chance. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Everything I said in the video is how I feel with everything you have done for me. You Rock!!" - Shannon L. (CRPS)
- "Traci, you are an amazing gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" GB - CRPS (mom)
- "Our family has had a great year and we could not have had this without your incredible help with Darci. We wanted to thank you again for helping Darci regain her life!" LMM - CRPS (Parents)
- "Traci - has been absolutely amazing, a joy, an inspiration, and so many other things through this week. Thank you for giving all of us a chance to take back our lives." Amy K. (CRPS/Fibro)
- "It has been the most amazing journey I've ever taken. They say having children is a huge blessing - I am saying yes - but being a chronic pain patient with CRPS/Fibro for the last 10 years - becoming pain free is right up there with my boys and I can LIVE again." AK
- "Not only have I suffered from CRPS for the past year, I have suffered with chronic pain since 2010. Traci's, HCT Intensive, gave me hope, confidence and courage to no longer fear my disease/pain as I now have the tools to manage it. Traci individualized/customized the treatment to my unique needs. Traci is smart, confident, educated, compassionate and empathetic - something that is hard to find with most doctors, psychologists, therapists, etc. She is honest, transparent and believes in practicing what she preaches. I am so grateful for this experience. She has not only changed my life, but my family's life. I am finishing up my HCT Intensive as a different person, and I can't thank her enough! I can finally enjoy this beautiful life I have been given and am incredibly grateful." - NB - CRPS
- "Thanks just doesn't seem to be enough. Thanks for everything you have done to give Emma her life back." - JHE - CRPS Family
- "Traci is very knowledgeable, experienced, warm and inviting! I always felt at ease and well cared for in her office. I gained a lot of valuable tools to help me on my path to recovery." KL - CRPS & Central Sensitization
- "I will highly recommend Traci and Advanced Pathways to others that have been diagnosed with CRPS. This has been a life changing week." LK - CRPS
- "Without sounding over the top, I honestly feel that you have given me my life back, Traci. I'm more encouraged, optimistic, and hopeful than I've been since my CRPS journey began over two years ago. So, Thank You!" - EA - CRPS
-"Traci has helped me get my ANS balanced, dramatically decrease my neuropathic pain, deal with my CF, reduce/control my stress and anxiety, and increase my sense of wellbeing. It has been a great opportunity to learn more about the mind-body connection, break my pain loop, increase my over-all health and regain my life. - Thank You. It was an outstanding week." - JJ - Lyme
-"This has been a week where I have been able to focus on me - without the stress of work, family and friends. Thank You. I truly feel that I have been at a spa treatment facility and have been pampered all week taking care of my nervous system." - MA - CRPS
-"I have been living with CRPS for many years, went through all the treatments (meds, PT, injections, Ketamine, Calmare, Vector, etc.) and nothing helped me. I finally got in touch with Traci at Advanced Pathways to talk about HCT. Her program saved my life. I left at a ZERO pain level for the first time, I am actually sleeping again and have my life back. More people need to know about this!" - AC - CRPS
-"My personal goals and objectives were met! It was good to shoot a puck again. Thank You. The flight home didn't hurt at all it was really good!!" - DM - CRPS
- "Excellent results, great experience: Over the last 20 years, I have been increasingly experiencing some sleeping, anxiety, and focus issues. Finally, I had it and needed to something about it. Having never been medically hypnotized before, I had no idea what to expect. On the pre-meeting call, I was put completely at ease and assured that my issues could be resolved.
I arrived at the very upscale office and was immediately struck with a sense of calm. I was taught proper breathing. Throughout the session, everything was tremendously relaxing and natural. Afterwards, I was delivered a very professional mp3 of the session (for nightly re-use) and a set of relaxation exercises, which I have been diligently using each night.
The results have been surprising. The first night after therapy, I slept like a baby. I haven't slept quit as well subsequent nights, however I have slept consistently BETTER than before. Just the breathing exercises alone were worth the price of admission ... they have helped that much.
Traci is an outstanding hypnotherapist and I would not hesitate to return for follow up sessions (if necessary) or to address other unrelated issues. I highly recommend her!" - Danielle B.
-"Successful: Used hypnosis to quit smoking. It was quick easy and successful." - Michael S
-"Thank you, major change from one session." - Shadi S.
-"I got more out of our sessions together than I did from over 10 years of working with a psychologist. LOL My stress levels are down, I feel like I have control / focus and an overall increase in wellbeing. Thank You!!!" - BS
-"I would recommend both Traci and Advanced Pathways to other CRPS and chronic pain patients. I gained new insight into my condition, how stress and anxiety play a big role in the pain cycle, and I am happy I now have the tools to live a functional life." - MT - CRPS
-"It is such a warm and caring environment. I loved the things we worked on! I love the program. I would recommend Traci and Advanced Pathways to any other CRPS or chronic pain patient." ED - CRPS
-"At first, I didn't believe that stress plays such a big role in pain levels, but I do now. Tools I got will help me with stress, anxiety and other areas of my life. I really love the fact that I have access to mp3 files. I would recommend Advanced Pathways to other CRPS patients or anyone dealing with chronic pain." - TD - CRPS
- "I will recommend Traci and Advanced Pathways to other chronic pain patients. You were amazing in terms of what you do. I appreciate everything you did! Thank you for going out of your way to help me." - MH - Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- "My personal goals were met while working with Traci and I gained new insights about CRPS, neuropathic pain and the mind-body connection. I would highly suggest other CRPS and/or chronic pain patients look into HCT as a viable treatment option." - CRPS client
- “I knew Traci was going to be nice, but I didn’t know she was going to be this awesome!” AB (12 year old CRPS patient)
- "Traci is absolutely the best. She knows the ins and outs of CRPS and so many other issues. The science behind her knowledge is amazing. Once all put together makes so much sense..." - Amy (CRPS & Fibro)
Call Today: 1-714-717-6633